Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

shit, i forgot i even posted in this topic a year ago.

out of what i know to exist/be in development i'd get:

grandia 3 - don't like square enix all over it, but i did get through the other 2, so wtf?

seiken densetsu 5/mana 4 - heres hopin they don't somehow fuck this one up when they bring it to 3d.

valkyrie profile 2 - only other squae-enix one i'd touch, hopefully it remains like the original.

marvel legends - shit, possible chance to use ghost rider in a game(hopefully johnny blaze), im there.

suikoden 5 - only series i can tolerate the random turn based battle crap in.

oddly enough all those would be rpgs, and im not exactly in a hurry to jump into another one.

what i'd get out of what i would like to see:

battletoads uh... just a new one, guess they never were numbered.

double dragon...guess im gonna have to call it 6, much as i'd like to admit to the existence of 5.......

gunstar heroes 2 - console version - i know it hit gba as gunstar super heroes, but ther should have been more of these since the genesis days.

chrono whatever - meh, another rpg, but one of the few i could take from square.

cyborg justice 2 - goes back to the genesis, but thre was a lot of wasted potential when this never got a sequel.

soul blazer 4 - i guess a sequel to terranigma, which was the sequel to illusion of gaia, which was the sequel to soulblazer....

dynasty warriors 6 - this one most likely will happen. best modern throwback to the beat em up genre that i know of.

star tropics 3 - this would basically be zelda with a yoyo for a main weapon, and the ability to jump by a button press.

punch-out! 3 - would like a console version, but most likely if it would get done, would be on gba.

river city ransom 2 - original was remade on gba, one of the most kick ass, unknown beat em up games ever. basically it's like crossing metroid with double dragon, only you have stats you can increase by buying food at one of the malls, from the money you collect from enemies you beat the shit out of.

x-men game with archangel as a playable - for me nuff said already.

yeah, i could probably go on and on from here, so i'll just leave it as is.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dudes, Black is freaking awesome. Anyone interested in just pure chaotic bliss in a FPS should rent it for sure.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345